Smarsh provides cloud-based archiving and compliance tools for business owners in heavily regulated industries such as financial services. Smarsh is the recipient of many awards and one of the most dignified was the 2014 FTF Award: Best Social Media Compliance Solution.
- Archives information via the cloud allowing you and your team to post from anywhere.
- Supports 16+ of the most common social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and many more!
- High-performance searching feature enables you to find specific dates/time ranges, people, keywords, proximity, and content types.
- Add and define new policies at any time to minimize risk when rules and regulations change.
- “Do It Yourself” feature allows you to export your archives in a variety of formats without data-related fees
If you are looking for an archiving solution specifically for social media, Archive Social is a good option. The archiving site was designed specifically with financial planners in mind. The fully automated tool simplifies complying with FOIA, FINRA, and SEC rules surrounding record keeping.
- Collects historical records from each social media account’s entire existence.
- Add an unlimited number of accounts with unlimited storage of data.
- Control the retention period of your records.
- An open archive allows the public to search your sites record, putting transparency first.
- Every post is archived in its original format in order to capture metadata often necessary for authentic records.
Global Relay provides cloud archiving for more than 45 data types and is the message archiving vendor in FINRA’s Compliance Resource Provider Program. It captures and archives an authentic and complete record of your electronic business communications in a secure but easily accessible cloud repository. Going well beyond social media, Global Relay archives instant messaging, text messaging, email, voice, web-based chats, mobile, and more.
- Automation, ease of access, and rapid search speeds create an excellent client experience.
- Designed to meet the strict recordkeeping and compliance requirements of the financial industry such as the rules in place by SEC, FINRA, and FRCP.
- Migration of legacy data so that you have all of your records in one place.
- Efficient tool to quickly respond to regulatory audits and evidentiary requests.
- Flexible supervision tools that easy flag prohibited content.
PageFreezer is an archiving site that is built around complying with all FINRA, SOX, and SEC regulations. It securely collects your online content automatically and in the required financial industry format.
- Simplicity. PageFreezer’s easy-to-use portal allows for quick retrieval of important data.
- Real-time archiving with a timeline view of all of your past social media posts and interactions.
- Captures Direct Messages on Facebook and Private Messages on Twitter.
- Keyword filter that streamlines the search process during an audit.
Archive text messages android
- On your Android device, open the Voice app.
- Open the tab for Messages, Calls, or Voicemail.
- Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail that you want to hide.
- At the top right, tap Archive.
How to save text messages
- Open a Gmail email account if you don't have one.
- Enable the IMAP feature.
- Launch SMS Backup+ and select Connect.
- Accept the prompt to Backup. All your text messages will start backing up to Gmail and can save them forever.
Archive text messages iPhone
- Download and install iMazing. Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
- Select your device in iMazing's sidebar, then click Back Up.
- Set Archival Backups Options.
- Back up your device.
- To view archived messages, load a backup, then select Messages.
- Head to the “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Backup settings”.
- Choose which types of messages you would like to back up to Gmail.
- You can also tap on the SMS section to change the name of the label created in your Gmail account.
- Tap the back button to save and head out.
Telemessage mobile archiver- TeleMessage helps businesses with robust communications and archiving offerings, and solutions powered by its API cloud platform.
Whatsapp compliance archiving- Solve the compliance and regulation issues by capturing and archiving these WhatsApp
Text message archiving- Archive text conversations, calls, or voicemail messages
You can hide a conversation from your inbox without deleting it. If someone replies to a conversation that you've archived, the messages will appear again in your inbox.
If you want to clean up your inbox without deleting your emails, you can archive or mute them. Your emails are moved to a label called "All Mail." When you archive a message: The message will come back to your inbox when someone replies to it.
Open archived message
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All Mail label. On your computer, go to Gmail. On the left, click More. Click All Mail.
What are the best mobile enterprise solutions?
GoKiosk is the best solution for mobile
What is the benefit of data archiving solutions?
The primary benefits of archiving data are: Reduced cost- data is typically stored on low performance, high capacity media with lower associated maintenance and operation costs. Better backup and restore performance- archiving removes data from backups, reducing their size, and eliminating restoration of unnecessary files.
What is the best way to send SMS marketing messages?
SimpleTexting is the best overall text message marketing service, SimpleTexting has the best pricing options, SlickText is the easiest to use, and Textedly is a featured sponsor. This article is for small businesses that are looking for an easy way to connect directly with their customers.
What are a few top cyber security companies in India?
- Cyberops Infosec LLP.
- eSec Forte Technologies.
- Hicube Infosec Pvt. Ltd.
- K7 Computing Pvt. Ltd.
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
- Skylark Information
What is the best mobile spy app for android?
- Google Family Link.
- Find My Device by Google.
- Kiddie Parental Control.
What are the steps in creating a successful mobile app?
- A successful mobile app starts with an app idea
- Identification / Clarification
- Design your app
- Identify approach to develop the app – native, web or hybrid
- Make an app prototype
- Integrate an appropriate analytics tool
- Identify your testers: Listen to them and incorporate relevant feedback
- Release/Deploy the app
- Capture the metrics
- Upgrade your app with improvements and new features
Can you archive text messages?
Yes, you can hide a conversation from your inbox without deleting it. If someone replies to a conversation that you've archived, the messages will appear again in your inbox.
What are archived messages?
Archiving lets you tidy up your inbox by moving messages from your inbox into your All Mail label, so you don't have to delete anything.
Can you archive texts on Android?
You can hide a conversation from your inbox without deleting it. Touch and hold the conversation, call, or voicemail you want to hide. Optional: To hide multiple items, touch and hold the first conversation, call, or voicemail, then tap the rest of the items.